The Governing Body
All maintained schools have a governing body which, together with the Head teacher, sets the aims and policies of the school. The Head teacher is responsible for the day to day management of the school. Together the governing body and Head teacher must ensure the school provides good quality education and helps to raise standards.
The governing body:
- is accountable for the performance of the school to the parents and the wider community,
- plans the school’s future direction,
- selects the Head teacher,
- makes decisions on the school’s budget and staffing,
- makes sure the National Curriculum is taught,
- decides how the school can encourage students’ spiritual, moral and cultural development,
- makes sure the school provides for all its students, including those with special educational needs.
Chair of Governors
V. Chair of Governors
|Sodhi Aujla Teaching Staff Governor|
Co-opted Support Staff Governor
L. Authority Governor
Please find below further details about our Governing Body: